All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

All For Naija Forums » General » Comedy/Jokes » Akpors is advising you fans

Akpors is advising you fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Akpors is advising you fans on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:36 pm

bulksms121

Akpors is advising you fans that if u are a man and u want 2 live a long life pls dont go near ur woman's phone unless u have shock-absorbers­ like him. He just got home now and met his neighbour(Emeka­)crying like a baby, then they got talking.

Akpors: Mekus wetin happen now...who die nau???

Emeka: Bros na Amaka o
Akpors: chizoooooosu!!!­amaka don die????

Emeka: my brother had it bn she even die sef I no go cry...dis girl has finished me ooo

Akpors: oya pls calm down and tel me wat happened

Emeka: Can u imagine Amaka dat av bn paying her school fees up2 her final year now use idiot 2 save my name in her phone....

Akpors: mshhhhhhhhhhh na d idiot dey pain u??? even makin u cry? U get time my broda...

Emeka: Bros no be d idiot dey pain me,d tin is dat my own idiot is idiot number 18

Akpors: hmmm my broda manage d idiot nau,afterall my own girl dat I wan 2 marry use Evangelist David 2 save my name in her phone...

Emeka: (laughing now) na waoo atleast dat one is even beta...

Akpors: shut up! Wen I scrolled d phone further I saw 3 other evangelists (Ibe,Timothy and JacoB),then 2 pastors (Mike and Anthony),and den 4 Apostles(Chidi,­Samuel,Mike,Gre­g),den 2 Rev(Chika and Ifeanyi)and then one bishop Francis....

Emeka: hahahahahahaha may be dat bishop is d general overseer of her heart and u be ordinary branch pastor!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum