All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

All For Naija Forums » Internet Discussions » Religion Discussion » Business & Jobs Discussion » Educational Discussions » GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN RUSSIA , BELARUS AND UKRAINE

GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN RUSSIA , BELARUS AND UKRAINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

solcartzz

Good day guys
My name is kolawole olusola,currently studying in the republic of BELARUS. i bring you another great opportunity in the year 2014 to take part in the admission into universities across RUSSIA ,BELARUS AND UKRAINE at nice and affordable tuition fees in Standard and well recognized medical and Technological universities in Europe and other continents.,of course you people would think its all a scam but i am going to give you the break down to know am just a good guy who probably wants the best for my fellow Nigerian..
If you are interested to get admitted into any Medical or Technical institution in Belarus,do these 
1)A scanned copy of international passport
2)scanned copy of your Waec result not later than 3 years and combination is also allowed.
3)scanned recent passport photograph
Medical universities $4000-$5000
Technical universities and colleges, $3000-$4000
*Note we would not be asking you for a dime from your pocket ,we will secure your invitation letter while you work on your visa process in your various states (You would be happy to know that Belorussian visa is among the easiest to obtain in Nigeria)
we will send you your admission letter,and all other supporting visa documents.
you book your flight ticket and pay your school fees yourself on getting to your school.we are doing this because we are tired of Nigerian Agents collecting various and huge amounts of money all in the name of securing a visa for you...
Hurry now and secure your future with this great opportunity...
For more info you can reach me by sending me private mails

.Thanks
HURRY NOW FOR BEFORE YOU REGRET NOT MAKING THIS GREAT CHOICE.....

emmanuelejiro12

these are the kind of info that folks are suppose to be posting, pls bro very much interested to study at cyprus, can u help me secure admission, and can i also get a job while schooling

mikben1

yeah, can i school and work in belarus

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum